BA sent out 180,000 SMS alerts in two days during the Icelandic volcano disruption
2 x : Use of mobile internet has doubled in the past year
comScore MobiLens UK data, January 2011
Consumers are used to managing their personal relationships with mobile phones, so it makes sense for businesses to manage customer relationships through the same medium.
Building a digital CRM system can be difficult and utilising it even more complex, which is why Incentivated offers comprehensive CRM solutions to clients that include building databases and distributing content to customers. Our CRM solutions can also integrate with your existing systems, and can be fully managable by the client.
Keeping your customers loyal is increasingly difficult as consumers move online to search for and compare products. That's why it's more important than ever to develop CRM-based retention strategies that are personal, time-sensitive and relevant. Only one medium can push communications to specific customers, at specific times, at specific locations: mobile.
Mobile marketing loyalty programmes can help your company break through the competition by delivering:
- Exclusive products and promotions through enterprise messaging campaigns
- Innovative apps and mobile internet sites to engage customers with your brand and encourage repeat purchases, through special offers and mCommerce
- Location-aware deals delivered immediately into customers' hands.
Contact us today and we'll find a place for mobile in your loyalty strategy.
We know that mobile can significantly improve and accelerate your customer service strategy, but one of the biggest challenges is figuring out how to integrate mobile with your existing services.
We've been delivering customer service strategies through mobile for 10 years and work with a host of SME and large businesses. We understand the importance of customer satisfaction and retention, and we're experienced in delivering first class customer service for clients by:
- Delivering enterprise messaging solutions for appointment reminders, ticket requests, and service or interruption updates
- Providing location-based services such as Find My Nearest
- Providing account access through mobile internet sites
- Creating apps to deliver a richer and more useful customer service experience.